Located within close proximity of Stellenbosch University campus. The Nooitgedacht
Block C residence is ideal for students seeking the ultimate Live & Learn concept which
enhances student living regarding wellbeing, academics, social living, security, etc. All
values of on-campus residences are incorporated. The building consists of 32 (7/8
students) clusters, with a total of 248 students.
Fast facts regarding Nooitgedacht Block C:
· National Government approved specifications supported by The Association of Colleges and
University Housing Officers of South Africa (ACUHO-I).
· Managed by Stellenbosch University with a student leadership structure in place
(i.e. head students) to develop the student community in Nooitgedacht Block C.
· Students will actively partake in general campus activities as part of a Private Student Organisation
· Shuttle Service available at an additional cost.
· Basement parking available at additional cost.
· High profile 24 hour security (internal and external, enclosed private road in a student hub area).
· Access to building via student card.
· Potential to establish your own student identity.
· A choice of two different types of clusters i.e. 7 and 8 bed, sub divided into double rooms.
· Each cluster consists of communal kitchen, lounge and two bathrooms.
· Fully furnished, build in cupboards, self-catering, self-maintainable.
· Private Internet access available at a very affordable rate.
· Laundry Services available.
· Pre-Paid electricity in clusters (general electricity/warm water tariff payable by student).
· R35 040 per annum paid into a Management Account.
· Separate contract to be signed.
For further enquiries:
Mobile: +27 (0)82 888 1975